Sunday, December 14, 2008

I want to keep this totally up-to-date but a few things have had me back lately... in no particular order.. here is why i don't pot more

(1) Oddly, My Kids. I know the reason for this blog is my kids but its also a huge reason I cant post. Either I am busy spending time with them or I am busy trying to keep them from killing each other.
(2) The Holidays. Ya know, Holiday shopping, decorating, baking, all that jazz.
(3) Tom. We've hit a rough patch and we've been trying to work on it. What that means to me is I spend less time on the computer in general.
(4) Life. It's been a bit overwhelming for me lately and I just kinda pull myself inward and withdraw from things.

OK, now you know why I haven't posted. I want to post more... and in the new year, with my new plan, I want to add a daily update no matter how medial it seems.

0 comments: