Friday, December 5, 2008

So why am I going slowly insane?

THIS IS WHY...
They fight.. I know, I know..all kids fight. Not like these 2! They fight over going to the bathroom. Over who is gonna open a door. Over who walks a step further.. seriously EVERYTHING is a battle nowadays.

there are times they love each other but holy cow.. they fight worse then any siblings I have ever seen.

THEY'RE AGGRESSIVE

My baby just started crying. Why? Hunter ran. Cole immediate started crying and saying I wanna say something. Right there it told me who the guilty party was. I asked Cole over and over "why is the baby crying?" and he would tell me. I scooped up the baby and slammed the door.

I asked Hunter, "Why is Owen crying?"
Hunter said, "Cole hit Owen."
"Why did Cole hit Owen?"
"With the computer."

I went into the room (Cole had a toy cash register in his hand before). and I asked him, "You hit Owen with the cash register?"
"Yes."
"Why would you do that?"
"I wanted to play with the register but Owen tried to take it from me."
"So you took it and hit him with it?"
"uh-huh?"

I see complete red and I yell at him and slam the door.

He proceeds to throw a COMPLETE fit slamming things and going nuts.

I go back in to tell him he is NOT allowed to do that and i unplugged his TV and closed the door again.

WHERE DID MY SWEET ANGELS GO?

0 comments: