Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Seems all I can get on here to do is update my kids' illnesses!

Let's see.. yesterday Owen was kinda groggy. I brought Hunter in for his 2-week recheck and dragged Cole along. Hunter hasn't had any fevers and she took a long look (thank you Nurse Camplin) and he still has fluid in both his ears but it is very clear. I had her peek into Cole and she said the one ear still has yellow fluid. I mentioned his fevers and she said it could be anything. She said she's seen kids with Strep & mono, strep & ear infections, Flu & mono.... there are so many things going around, it's hard to tell. But he still has days left on his Amoxi. I should add today is day 2 Hunter said he had a headache (points kinda right between his eyes).

Then last night after kids wen to bed, Hunter came out and told us his right ear hurt. He got Tylenol and wet to bed.

They were up early again (yay)today (Tuesday the 3rd of March). Owen slept until 8:30 when I prodded him awake. He was kinda money all day. Hunter complained his right ear hurt again.

I took temps at 12:45 there were: Cole - 99.0, Hunter - 99.9, and Owen - 101.8. I gave Owen some Tylenol and he will take his nap in a few.

This is just getting ridiculous...
oh - and can ya tell wake county to stop cancelling school!

0 comments: