Tuesday, February 24, 2009

UGH!

here it is, 5:10am! I have been awake for 2 hours thanks to Owen (who is now finally asleep).

I thought we were kinda fine. We made it from 8pm to 3:15am without a peep (yay!) and then he woke up crying and I tried to let him lull himself but nope. So, I made a 7 ounce bottle. He drank it all and was still whining and crying and ugh! I made another bottle (a 4 ounce) just before 5:00 am and changed his full pee-pee diaper. He fussed but now finally seems to have gotten to sleep.

Last time this crap happened he had an ear infection. I so ope this isn't #3 in the last 2 months!

As for Cole, he went to bed with hives still but had taken 2 benadryl quick melt tablets. So, he's sleeping pretty soundly and he has a 10:10am doctor's appointment if we still need it.

0 comments: