Monday, February 9, 2009

My mom keeps saying how skinny his face looks. I know he's lost weight... we'll find out tomorrow how much!

He pooped this morning (liquid). and when I got him home after errands... He pooped SOOOO much... it was liquid and he sat down and it was all over the wood (squirted out). Then I put him on a pillowcase on the floors to change him and it all oozed out the side (HUGE pile) and out the back (so up his back).. It was the MOST he's had a once so far! So nasty!

He has his re-check tomorrow (as does Hunter for their ears) so they will be advised that something needs be done for this kid! Something isn't fight! It can't be a virus that no one else in the house got!

I just want my Owen all better. At his 1-year visit he is gonna weigh so little because he lost so much weight (his well-check is the 20th).... I mean this poor kid is gonna feel crappy on his 1st birthday (Wednesday) which totally sucks! :(

ETA: He pooped again. :(

0 comments: