Thursday, November 13, 2008

The boys are now up before 7am.. usually by 6:30. I wouldn't care so much if I wasn't in an effort to keep them upstairs while Tom sneaks out (he leaves 10 to 7)... if they see/hear Daddy and then he leaves, its just horrible here. Daddy is their world for some reason.

So the boys are up and active at 6:30 this morning.. stayed up until almost 7 (I got them to stay in their room while its still dark out). They come down demanding things. I make breakfast and after they eat they get their juice. Cole is playing with Speak-&-Spell (was Tom's when he was a kid) and Hunter is playing with a truck. Coil decides he wants that truck. I knew Hunter was playing with it so i said something.. not even a yell... Cole screams, slams the toy on the floor and cries (Fake cry sorta thing). I freak because the baby was so close to him and that toy is HEAVY! I yelled how someone could have gotten hurt and he should NEVER throw a toy. He gets mad at me (surprise, surprise). He cries. I tell him he needs to take a time out and relax and sit on the couch. He says, "no" in the snottiest way! I cant STAND being told "no" by him. So as he knows by now, you piss me of and then back-talk.. you're in trouble. So, I smack his mouth (its kinda like a pop and it doesn't hurt more then annoy the hell out of him band actually grab his attention).

It's just ALWAYS a fight! they haven't' even been in my presence for 2 hours and I have had enough ... yay for preschool! I cant wait for all-day Kindergarten in 8 more months!

At least Owen is still good... for now!

0 comments: