Thursday, November 20, 2008

So I made sure to get home by 6:30 so I could have dinner made for Tommy (the boys ate over at Aunt Maureen's). Well.... come to find out, Tom left me an IM at around 4 saying he was "grabbing a few beers with guys from work". O I was annoyed he didnt call my cell since I never answered him. So he got home after 9:30! Ugh! He kept falling asleep during the TV show (which was Bones that was TiVo'd). I kept telling him to get to bed. I shut everything off downstairs and he came into bed by 10:30.. I laid there and I just wanted to scream and cry... so I got up and wen tot do laundry. I was closed in that room and crying.. so I wrote a note... explaining how tired I was of this and that and how he makes me fell. But me being me, I am gutless, and I left it there knowing he'd never see it, and it was more for me to vent then for him to read (although if he read it that would have been nice). So after my 1/2 hour-plus of crying, I folded laundry (lots) and then proceeded to clean the kitchen.. not straighten up but clean.

When my mom waled in to get the boys for school today she said, "what'd ya do? stay up all night and clean?".... I kinda did.. I went to bed at 1am which is WAY late for me.

ANyway.. that's done.. and I am almost done hand SCRUBBING (I mean pouring a certain liquid on a small area and scrubbing the old gook off all my hardwood floors) the floors.... Hopefully i can decorate for Christmas this weekend... I am sooooo behind!

0 comments: