Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So the kids "vacation" starts for them today.. they are off for 11 days.. then go back for 2 weeks then off for another 2 weeks! Wonderful for the kids - MAJOR stress for me...

They woke up and were raring to go by 6:45 this morning. Not terrible if Tom had already left for work (he was still here) an I didn't attempt to wake up early to get some work done on the computer.... so hat went out to the window. I begged them to go back in their room and watch TV... they did but with fighting. Then they were good for about an hour... now it started.. Hunter is a super whineball... Cole won't share his magazine (which I guess is my stupidity because I took a Good Guys car magazine out of the draw because Cole loves cars... now Hunt wants to see it, but Cole is being mean which leads to whining and screaming). It's not even 9:30 and my head feels like it's gong to explode and my ears are gonna gush blood.

And I have more the 10 days let? NO!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: