Monday, July 14, 2008

Yup.. it's another one of those days! It all started when I came up stairs and Owen started crying. As I run down stairs, I hear Cole saying, "I didnt men it. It's ok". I knew something was wrong. There he is, holding Owen's hands trying to make him stand up (Owen can stand assisted). I said, "Cole! What are you doing?" And he yelled and then let go of Owen and ran. Owen fell forward and slammed (hard) his head in the chair. I scooped him up. he was wet with pee... oh but not his own. Apparently, Hunter peed on him. Cole tried to make Owen happy but picking him up (he NEVER does stuff like that). So they got in trouble and it hasn't ended yet. They are each other's throats. Throwing things, yelling. Whatever I say NOT to do, they do! Owen has been sleeping awhile, his poor head musta hurt. I keep checking him though.. he's ok. I dont know how on earth I am gonna make it through this summer with those 2 all day and all night and no breaks and since there is all-year schooling here, Lauren can't even come over and occupy him (my 5-year old niece who lives down the block). UGH!

0 comments: