Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tom does half days on Fridays. He thought since Cole always begs to go to work with him, he'd give in and take him one day. Fridays are good days since they are short (7:30 to 11:30). Only thing is, Cole had to be good. Works for me and I get a break from having Cole around which makes Hunter behave better.

It's now 10:47 am.

I was feeding Owen. Cole screams down the stairs, "Can I have this toy, Mom?" I knew right then the answer was probably 'no'.

"What toy, Cole?", I screamed up the stars (still feeding O).

"The Animal Train." I saw red!

-- Let me note where the Animal Train was. In our play room we have 2 crawl-space closets. They are a good size and run the length of the room (above the garage). The kids would go in so we put on a childproof latch. That didnt work and they'd pull so hard they'd rip the thing off the wall (which is now missing paint). So Tom installs Hook & Latches as high as he could on the doors. --

I knew Cole had opened the door as Hunter is not tall enough to do it and i don t think he'd know what to do anyway. I was fuming and said, "You are NOT going to work with daddy tomorrow."

Well.. I think a couple of dogs exploded upon hearing that scratch.

They are still both screaming and fighting. granted only 5 minutes after I started this post but still.

What was the latest fight? Hunter comes in and says "Watch Pingu." I told him to go watch it. He said, "Colie no watch." So I go into their bedroom and find Cole changing the channel when he knows Hunter loves Pingu. BRAT!

off to stir the sauce...

0 comments: